Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog Award

I'm not big on participating but I'll give in this one time. I have an award from Noah's Mommy.

Since I'm lazy, I'm swiping her rules and pasting them in.

"Do you know that special blogger that somehow finds a way to make lemonade out of the lemons life hands them? They are that certain blogger that is grateful for what has been given to them in this life? I do! And that is what this award is all about! So If you really want to find some great blogs take the time to click on the blogs I'm listing below and they are those that I'm bestowing this award upon. I'm going to take some liberties here and say that if you do know someone, swipe this award and give it to someone this week!

As always there are rules: by now we should all know what the basics are! but in case you don't know here ya go!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post

2. nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude or gratitude!!!

3. be sure to link your nominees with your post.

4. let them know they received the award by leaving a comment on their most recent post on their blog.

5. share the love and link this post to the person that gave you the award!"

I'm passing it on to J. She has had a tough time the last year but she keeps going and getting better. Definitely deserves an award, in my opinion. And she's my favorite. Shhh.

I'm also passing it on to Stephanie. She has also had a trying time with raising twins, one of whom has been stubborn about gaining weight. Thankfully things are improving and she is well on her way to hauling around two fat babies.

Next is Sass. She is always upbeat and rarely lets anything get her down.


Sissy always has something entertaining to offer.

Julia is a mom and a nurse. I think that makes her deserving, don't you?

Mia is a kind, thoughtful person even when things aren't going right. She always tries to make the best of things.

I know that was only six but really, I'm worn out. Wow. That was a lot of work. I guess that explains why my high school extra-curricular activities were limited to smoking in the parking lot...

4 comments:

Mia said...

Awww.. thank you so much. That was so nice, and much needed today. I'll have to figure out how to post the award :)

J. said...

Thanks! You made me feel all soft and gooey inside. And, especially since it's my first, I'll have to overcome my technical challenges to post it.

Lesley said...

Thanks for giving in....lol...and you chose some great bloggers....to pass it on too....

kel said...

COngrats on your award! I love the blog! I'm a new follower!