Ok, it has finally happened. I’m no longer a blog outcast. I was starting to feel like the last one picked in gym class. I have officially been tagged. The assignment is to list 7 random and/or weird facts about myself and then pass it on in the comment section of 7 more blogs. Like Janie (who tagged me), I might just do 3 or 4 though. I can’t say that this is likely to make for riveting reading but I’ll give it a go.
1. I received my doctorate the same year that I turned thirty. The funny thing is that I always felt that I was older than everyone else at the time. In retrospect that just seems silly.
2. I have 6 kids. 3 boys and 3 girls. Yeah, I know. THAT’S weird. Or CRAZY.
3. I become obsessed with projects sometimes. For example, I might make 3 quilts in a row but then I will stop completely for a couple of years. The obsession gets so bad that I even dream about it at night and it feels like I have worked ALL night. That’s probably why I quit.
4. I still miss Seinfeld. I like Desperate Housewives and ER, but it just isn’t the same.
5. I love Canadian bacon and sauerkraut pizza.
6. I prefer small plates and salad forks for meals. I have no idea why.
7. I will not get on a plane unless I have taken Xanax. I am quite sure that all the other passengers would hate it just as much as I would if I wasn’t sedated. No one wants to sit next to a crazy person uttering, “Is it supposed to make that noise? I don’t remember hearing that before!”
I'm tagging the following: A Float Floor RN, i am bossy, Loralee's Looney Tunes and Stoned Knitter.