Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Claire Hoping to be the Next Hannah Montana

This evening Claire was complaining that she needed me to buy her more Chapstick. I reminded her that I just gave her a tube recently and she must have lost it.

Claire then tried to explain her inability to keep her Chapstick saying, "It's just hard because I have two little sisters." I asked what that had to do with anything and she had to admit that the baby wasn't the problem. Her five year-old sister is the problem. She continued to complain saying, "Katie's the devil."

Some days I might agree with that. Just depends on the day.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Oh, that is a lot like my boys. They both bicker endlessly over who gets to wear the shirt that says "My brother made me do it".

Sigh.

Lydia said...

It is so wonderful to come here and see that someone else has children who seem to be related to the devil somedays!