Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dave's "Hog"

Yesterday I was visiting with some friends, including Dave. I have talked about Dave a few times before but have not mentioned his size. Dave is a really big guy.

First friend, Lisa, addresses Dave- “Hey, I saw a truck that had ‘Full-Throttle’ painted on the back of it. I was going to take a picture but I couldn’t get my camera out in time.”

Ann- “Huh?”

Me- “What’s ‘Full- Throttle’?

Dave- “That’s my scooter name.” He's not referring to a motorcycle. He's referring to his 49 cc scooter that goes 35 mph.

Ann- “Your scooter’s name?”

Me- “You named your scooter?”

Dave- “No. It’s MY scooter name. Full-Throttle. Because that’s the way I live. And ride.”

4 comments:

Mia said...

Introduce me *grin*

J. said...

I adore my silver Kymco People 125S! I ride it just about every where and I've taken it up to 70 mph. I definitely wouldn't call it a "hog" though, more like a "piglet."

Anonymous said...

Now thats a bad ass bike not a BMW or custom there. Please tell me it does not have flames!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I cannot stop giggling.

That is awesome.