Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dress for Success

Last night I was talking to my sister and she announced that she had to start looking for clothes to wear for her dental appointment. Evidently she had decided that flirting was a required component for dental care.

Lynne- “I’ve got to find a really short skirt to wear to the dentist.”
Me- “What? For the dentist? What are you talking about?”
Lynne- “Well, the I’m going to the dental school and some of the professors are old guys. So, I have to find a short skirt and then I have to position my legs just right.”
Me- “So, exactly where are you keeping your teeth these days?”

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! Isn't it great that she wants to dress to impress.

Loralee Choate said...

HA HA HA HA HA!

The last thing on my mind when I visit the dentist is wearing skimpy clothing.

I'm far too concerned about the needle of death that is inching closer and closer to my face!

S said...

Oh dear God...She is right about the old guys though; they will be happy to see her even if her legs aren't positioned just right.

Does she keep her mouth open a lot at her gyno appointments?

Mark said...

I tagged you. LINK