Thursday, November 10, 2011

Because the World Needs to Know

You know how people bore you by telling you about the dream they had? Then you’re all “cool, what happened next?” but really wanting to shoot yourself in the face? Well, I’m sharing it anyway.

It was after spending the evening trying to help Claire with long division. I didn’t enjoy it back when I was in fifth grade and believe me, it hasn’t gotten any better. We did the best we could and I did learn that there are a lot of resources out there that are helpful for parents. For example, there’s one where you plug in the numbers and it not only gives you the answer (that’s the easy part anyway) but it shows you all that crap you’re supposed to have down below. Bottom line, I had to cheat on fifth grade math.

Anyway, after that I was watching 24 on Netflix before bed. I woke up after having this dream that I was making out with Kiefer Sutherland. But he wasn’t there for the making out. In my dream, he had come over to help with the long division. I don’t even know what to say about that.

No comments: