Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag, You're It

Here's a picture I took a couple of weeks ago. I have been experimenting with HDR (high dynamic range) images. Oh, and in case you were wondering, that's DH right there in the middle.

In other news, I was tagged by Sass. I know she thinks it’s unlikely that I’ll participate but I’m going to this time. Because it’s Sass.

The rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a
comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So I just have to come up with six random things.

1.I always have a long list of thing to do. I usually carry around a little notebook to jot down notes whenever I leave the house. I used to just use ‘Word’ on my phone but I actually prefer a pen and paper. My notes include the really long to-do list, notes on projects, grocery lists, etc. I would hate it if I lost my notebook.

2.I hate being late. Despite the fact that I really try to be on time for appointments, I tend to run 5-10 minutes behind at times. Usually due to things outside of my control like a poop explosion just as I am preparing to leave the house. By poop explosion, I do mean POOP explosion. The baby, not me.

3.I’m tired of cleaning the house. I wish someone else would do it, for God’s sake.

4.I’m not terribly mechanical. You can read about that here and here. I did fix the washer with duct tape once, though. I know. It’s a little ghetto but it works. Now you're probably thinking those donkeys were in my back yard.

5.I just had Jehovah’s Witness’s at the door. No kidding. I almost didn’t answer it but I knew they saw me. They wanted to come in and talk about the bible but I was too busy blogging. Strike me down now.

6.I just started doing concert photography. I’m hoping to do more this year because everyone knows how much I like projects.

I'm tagging 1. J., Bulldog, Bambi, Mia, Stacie, and Karen.

7 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

I think i needed that today, thanks Lisa- my post is up.

Sass said...

Thanks, Lisa!!! You did it! ;) Mark that one off your list. hee hee.

I had a Jehovah's Witness come to my door once, and I answered the door wearing little tiny pajama shorts and a shirt that said "I Put the R in Rad." I had on no bra, and the R was right...well...you can imagine.

The little holy boy looked at my chest and stuttered, "Uh, nice...Uh, shirt...Uh, I like the word 'rad.'"

I think he needed some religion after that. ;)

J. said...

I LOVE the glowy donkeys! Although I supposed the one in the middle is actually a jackass then, right? :) Anyway, I've done a similar meme before, but I'll do it again, because if there's one thing I love to talk about, it's myself.

Stacie said...

My post is up as well. I thought it was going to be hard to come up with 6 random things, yeah, not so much. I could have said more, haha.

Jack said...

If you're looking for randomness, I have a boatload. It could have gone well into triple digits.

Lesley said...

I hide too when the J.W. come by...my husband will say something along the lines...of I'm a buddhist...taoist...hindu...who believes in the devil....(now that is definitely strike down worthy) and I really like the picture

Mia said...

Thanks :) I'm gonna have to work up some energy for this tho. It's been bread all day every day here. And now it's cocktail time. Cheers. :)